Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Well the dresses  (see previous 10 posts) went over so well!  As expected, MissyT put her dress on right away (backwards, but she did it "by herself")  and dolly was quickly dressed in her new dress too!





MissyT insisted on wearing her new Christmas socks, so she needed her Christmas pants...and then when the dress was unwrapped...well my little gypsy is having fun with color and print today!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas (or just a wonderful day if you don't celebrate!).  To put myself in the mood I always pull out my patriotic Santa shirt a week or so before Christmas and wear it around town.



It's an Embroidery Library design I stitched on a cheap denim shirt years ago...the shirt and design are still goring strong!

Want to see my favorite stocking stuffer today?




Yup--that's a hammer I found in my stocking!  Mr.G sure did listen when I complained that I can never find a small hammer when I'm hanging pictures or crafting!  I was totally surprised to find one in my stocking!

And speaking of stockings--isn't this one beautiful??  I made matching for the whole family 3 years ago!  I just love how they turned out!

Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

SM said...

Hi,

I am a new follower. Would love for you to stop-by and follow back!

Have a fabulous 2011!

Create With Joy said...

Dear Georgia

Thanks for making me smile with your sweet comments! You are a very talented seamstress! I look forward to getting to know you in the new year and am rooting for you (and looking forward to following you) on your journey to health (which I share!)

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I'm your newest follower!
Visiting from the blog hop.
Great ideas here.
Happy New Year.
Nancy
http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up!
I love the dresses!! What a great idea. I wish I could sew!!!
We're following you now!
Tiffany

Dawn said...

Hi! Stopping by from Friday Blog Hop. Amazing stuff here! Beautiful! I am now following you, would appreciate you following me too. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Cute stocking. Yay for a hammer! I have my own too. Sometimes the small ones are PERFECT for what crafters need :) Thanks for another fun link to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!