Friday, December 24, 2010

12 Dresses till Christmas--dress 10, 11, 12!

Didn't think I'd make it in time!  But here they are...the last of the 12 dresses!  Time to put away the Christmas fabric and move on to other projects!

Well...maybe a few more snowman themed dresses....

Dress 10 & 11


The red is the same fabric as dress 9, just switched red fro blue...#9 was such a hit I had to make another one for the youngest girly in the house!  T
The blue is the same Daisy Kingdom fabric from dress 5, but with  a matching bodice instead of the miss-matched prints of dress 5

And now for dress 12!




Please ignore the sloppy hair on my sewing room doll--the kids decided they needed a red headed friend one day and I haven't put her back together yet!

My youngest is getting her own doll for Christmas, so I thought she'd like to "match"....now to get this wrapped up and I can call it a night!

2 comments:

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Wow! Darling! Thanks for linking up and sharing on Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

Unknown said...

How cute! You should link this up to my "Sew Fabulous Friday" link party. It would be a fabulous addition.
agirlinpardise.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!