Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Dresses till Christmas--dress 5

So sorry for the terrible blurry pictures!!  My 2 (soon to be 3) year old was begging me for a snowman dress!  I got this done, washed it, she saw it in the basket and won't let me iron it before she puts it on!  I barely got a couple of shots snapped before she ran away with it to find a "matching" (her word!) top.

She really loves the snowmen!

This is a Daisy Kingdom pre-printed bodice and lining I found in my stash...unfortunately I never did pick up matching skirt fabric!  But I have a whole bolt of these flying snowmen (also from Daisy Kingdom I think), so I just used it...needless to say she really loves this dress!


Front


back
Be sure to go back to the begining, here, and take a look at dresses 1,2,3 & 4!

4 comments:

KimMalk said...

What cute fabric, I'd love to see your daughter in it in her matching top :).

annies home said...

love the beautiful blue fabric the pattern is so very fun

Sharon said...

Very pretty!

Jami said...

Awww... I love that she loves it so much. It is really, really cute.
Thanks for linking up to Theme Party Thursday! I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

-Jami
http://aintshecrazy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!