Friday, April 1, 2011

WARNING: Guinea Pig t-shirt...

My son was recently at a birthday party for a boy who loves guinea pigs!  He asked me to make his friend a t-shirt...and I was stumped!  I thought to digitize a guinea pig to embroider, but with everyone in my household being sick I just couldn't find the time!

Then my son pointed out the sticker on the back of the invited envelope...wish I had kept it to share with you all!  With a few adjustments we digitized the wording and ran a test embroidery which became a cute hanging pillow:


I like the way it turned out!  I like the t-shirt even more!



I was there when the birthday boy opened it and it looked like he was really happy!

Now my son wants one...he also wants a guinea pig...

I think he'll get the t-shirt...definitely not the pet!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

I'm a new follower from the Friday blog hop and would love a follow back. I hope you have an Amazing Friday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

~Beth D. said...

super cool! my son would love this, too!

cookieandclaire said...

new follower here too! This shirt is hilarious! I love it. Probably because I taught kindergarten had a two guinea pigs as class pets! I understand you not wanting one but they are sweet and as the shirt says highly trainable. Thanks for making me smile. Come over to www.cookieandclaire.blogspot.com if you get a chance!

Unknown said...

haha so cute!! i used to have a guinea pig, they are neat little critters!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!