Saturday, April 2, 2011

Me? I never procrastinate…..

Who me?  Procrastinate?  Put projects off to the side to finish at a later date? Nah…never!
I mean, would I be the kind of mother that starts a dress for her first (and for 6 years her only) daughter, places it away and forgets about it?  Would I be the kind of person to do such a thing?
Yup.  I hang my head in shame to admit that there was more than one project started for my oldest daughter that never got completed…this particular one only took five and a half years to complete.
Good thing I have two more girls to enjoy it…
Of course I do still have to hem and finish the sleeves…next time I’m at my machine that will be priority #1.

4 comments:

Megan said...

hee hee. I'm glad I'm not the only one who stalls on projects. I'm still working on a t-shirt quilt for my husband from years ago.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Meryl said...

I have my own projects that sit half done. You are lucky to have girls to pass this down to.

Nice meeting you on the blog hop. I look forward to more visits,
Meryl
http://departingthetext.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Don't be hard on yourself. I just finished a pair of shorts I started two years ago...wait...I haven't quite finished...i have two more TINY things to do and then they are done....I mean really, why hurry now?

Quirky Homemaker said...

I have so many unfinished projects! I get so excited about designing things that I start them, come up with a new idea and move on. Then I have an entire house full of half-done projects. I'm following you now from a Thursday hop!
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!