Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Egg dresses and skirt

Yes, I'm one of those moms.  I like to see my girls in matching outfits.

I also like to see fabric which has been in my stash the last 7 years used up!



Another Daisy Kingdom print...the girls had no shirts which went with their dresses and skirts, so I made those too.

Sometimes it's nice to have a fabric store in your sewing room...but as nice as it can be, I'm still on my quest to destash!

Easter Egg printed fabric--GONE!  And for a change, just in time for the holiday!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Very cute - congrats on the timely finish!!

Ginger said...

Very cute! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Very cute!!! Way to use up some old fabric, that's awesome!

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

Super cute, thanks for linking up!
Crystal

Katherine said...

Oh, how pretty! I have 3 girls too! ;) Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!