Monday, November 22, 2010

winter wonderland...and ugly wreaths!

I woke up to this:


So I started getting out this:

 
and this:
 


Which turns out 1/2 the bulbs are burned out or not connected right...over a thousand wires on the tree and we have to check them all...

Then I got out these:


And thought, boy are they UGLY! 

I'm a bit obsessed over Cristie's wreath at It's Just My Imagination--it's just so beautiful!

I'll have to spruce up my two outdoor wreaths here...off to the cloud to gather ideas! (yeah there's something about those Windows commercials that I like!)

Suggestions on what to do to spruce these up are, as always, very much appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the wreath Jason and I are gaga over right now: http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2010/11/winter-willow-wreath/

GeorgiaBE said...

@aimeewritesOooooHHHH...I LIKE!

That one is now on my list to do too! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!