Saturday, May 22, 2010

A new bag!

As I was working on more end of school teacher gifts, I came across this fabric.

This is a tapestry pillow panel fabric I picked up years ago! I haven’t seen it since I made the preschool teachers totes out of it once upon a time, years ago when I first started sewing.

As I was staring at it I began to get an idea for a bag. I pulled out my freezer paper and began drawing. Then I just cut. I didn’t do a test. I didn’t think. I just cut.

The result:

I like this. I still need to line it, and maybe add some pockets to the lining, and attach the straps. Over all I’m happy enough to make another…and another…and another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!