Thursday, June 2, 2011

Very Important Message

We interrupt our crafting to bring you this very important message...
In all seriousness, if you haven't seen or read the article: Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning go read it!

My family practically lives at the pool--all four of my kids swim, the oldest competitively.  With all the time I've spent around water before kids, and these days, I'm very sensitive to water safety--but sometimes a great article like this one will make me even more aware of the things I'm not always looking for.

Thank-you Mario Vittone for bringing the basics back to my attention.  I hope the information reaches everyone far and wide and helps save someone who "doesn't look" like they are drowning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I just landed here from I love Blogging Wednesday blog hop. I'm a brand new follower.

This is a very nice reminder for swimming safety now that the warm weather. I can appreciate that, living in South Florida we need reiterate safety all yr round.

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Me and my family swim a lot, as well. I didn't know any of this - a great reminder for safety while swimming! Thanks for sharing - following you :)

I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.

http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/

Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)

Alex

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!