Thursday, May 19, 2011

The jacket my mom claimed...

Do you have colors that you are automatically drawn too?  Colors that just call out to you?
I do.  I've always had a thing for all shades of goldenrod yellow.  Something I  must get from my mom.  When she saw the fabric I was working with she asked if I had enough to make her a jacket...then when she saw my jacket finished, she claimed it for her own!


Now I need her to come back for another visit.  I made the jacket to fit me, and (at the moment) I'm larger than she is.  Which means I have to take in the above jacket ...because I don't have enough of the same fabric to make a new one...

Hmmmm....maybe I could break my resolution not to buy any new fabric until I exhaust my stash.  (See mom, I need you here to save me from myself!)  But it's finally a beautiful sunny week in the Seattle area, and shopping/sewing/crafting are the last things on my mind so this will be another project put aside for a rainy day (and around here we have plenty of them!).
Linking up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!