Monday, October 4, 2010

Pet Shop toys everywhere!

In an effort to help my youngest girls organize their littlest pet shop toys, I’ve latched on to their love of bags and made a lovely (if I do say so myself) little circle bag for all their little critters. Each critter has its own little pocket. Next time I think I’ll run elastic through each pocket to help hold them in a bit firmer. Still, the current pockets seem to hold them quite well.



The bag was a hit! Of course, the organizational concept of it didn’t last long—the girls are 2 and 4 after all! Ah well, I’m glad the critters still made it into the bag, if not their own little pockets.





2 comments:

Sew Can Do said...

What a good idea - my niece needs something like this for hers! Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

AUDRA said...

haha, this is perfect! My little sister-in-law LOVES pet shop and SO many of them! She needs this! :)
Thanks for linking up to Socialize with me Monday til Sunday!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!