Thursday, April 24, 2014

setback...but still moving forward

UGH--the health thing!  Living with autoimmune issues can be the pits!  One day up, next day down.  This week I had a bit of a set back--the kind that put me in the ER for a day!  I'm getting better and pushing through, but being there did put some things in perspective.

I love to create!  The finished product makes me happy and has never disappointed recipients (well, maybe that one blanket I didn't quilt because at the last minute I decided to let a friend decide if it was heavy enough or if she wanted it heavier....the baby is not a baby anymore so I guess I'm off the hook!)

I love to hand embroidery, cross stitch and needlepoint--always a great and easy on the go project for me.

I love to machine embroider, and with that create designs.  I've been at it for a long time now and digitizing is something I have fun doing....but selling the designs and dealing with all the headaches that come with that...ugh and double ugh!

Lying in that ER bed just made me realize I've spread myself to thin with all my ideas and projects.  As I looked at everything I've started I decided that developing the digital shop will have to be put on hold for now (and maybe forever).

That doesn't mean I won't put designs out there--oh no, there will be all kinds of free stuff!  It just won't be my focus.

Instead I'll focus on the final products, cleaning up tutorials for this blog, sharing my love of needle, thread and fabric...and just having fun!

Because life is too short, and throws us too many curves--we should love one another and share our crafting love while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!