Monday, December 9, 2013

More Jean Aprons....

Can you ever get enough of these?  I'm not sure I can. 

I can't help myself--whenever I want instant sewing gratification I make one!

Then I people started asking me to make them....


For our Church Nursery Workers



Love this pocket!  Had so much fun thinking it up!
 
Then there was a 4th of July hostess gift, a bit of a change for this one:

 
And when my youngest girlies has their last birthday party, I made some more!
 
Heart pocket for the Birthday girl, the middle is a "sibling" extra just made with ribbon straps and serged edges


 
I made 10 of these from old kid jeans--they were a hit!  At the last minute I got a call asking if a sibling could come, so I whipped up an "extra" using ribbon from my stash as straps.
 
 
And you'd think I'd be bored of these by now...think again...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!