Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sleigh bells ring....Gift Card holder

I was designing my own gift card holder, when I became really strapped for time!  Thank goodness I've collected so many embroidery designs over the year because I found the perfect one in my stash!


Is that not adorable!!  The design is from Embroidery Garden.  I layered gold mesh over white felt and love the end result.  This one is going to a teacher, but I think I'll be making a few more to have on hand.  I'll probably do the same kind of layering fabric trick, but I think I'll stitch the "Believe" in a darker color....

Unfortunately I only bought enough candy canes this year so that each of my children get two, no extras, no temptations!  Now it looks like I'll have to buy some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!