Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Test Bag

URGH! I really love the way the market bag looks on the pattern picture, but HATE the way it sews up. And it is HUGE!



This is the test bag...and I am so glad I made one before cutting into the more expensive fabric!  It was a pain to put together, the instructions aren't the greatest...and while all these factors could be true only because I am sick, the bag is still HUGE!


I mean, let's face it, if I can hide behind this bag, then it is a truely large bag!

I spent some time making sketches and think I'll draft my own pattern.  Something without so many pieces, smaller and easier to put together.  As for this one...it'll go on the pile of "to be completed someday" and when "someday" comes around I'll end up donating the whole pile!

I need to have 5 teacher gifts done by next Thursday. 

The countdown is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!